Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

and it begins...

I know everyone is anxiously awaiting opening weekend of college football....Ole Miss opens with the usual foe, Memphis. I know all of the Rebels are looking forward to Houston Nutt's first game. This will definitely set the tone for the rest of the season.

Fresno State opens with Rutgers...back east...we are definitely looking forward to the game...should be a good game. Coleman is going to make the trip. They leave Saturday afternoon and get back late Monday night. The game is Monday. I think it's on ESPN so everyone can check it out! I am pretty jealous because their itinerary includes a trip into NYC and a Yankees game. Mostly I am jealous b/c the US Open just started and I would love to be there! Some day soon I know..

Go Rebels and Bulldogs! (That's the Fresno State Bulldogs...haha) and I want to give a shout out to the GT Yellowjackets!

By the way, I just got a call that my Jeep finally made it to California! Thank god! Going a few weeks without a vehicle is certainly challenging! But it did enable me to stay in and unpack without the distractions of exploring while Coleman is at work :) New pics of the Barnes household coming soon!

3 comments:

Leahbeth said...

Mary Beth, you look absolutely beautiful in that wedding photo!!! i know you are enjoying california...did you know peyton pickenpaugh is in california too, san francisco, i think. take care!!

The Hardy Family said...

Hi! I'm so glad that you have a blog so I can keep up with all the fun things you are up to...Cali, huh? You look and sound happy as can be. I know that you are enjoying married life...what a gorgeous bride you were! Take care out there!
Allison

The Hutto Family said...

Hotty Toddy! Coach Nutt says he is going to take care of business this weekend! Go Rebs!