Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

house pictures

Thanks to a wonderful family, I had a great birthday! And thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes! On my birthday, Coleman brought home my favorite flowers, lillies, at lunch. He also gave me a card for my birthday. A sweet note was written on the inside along with a sheet of paper that was my gift....well, Coleman's gift to me was a new laptop computer! And it has a green cover....I was so excited! I got it in the mail yesterday and it is great! I am really enjoying it....ALSO, thanks to Coleman's parents and my parents and Ben I got a new camera (remember, my old one broke)...I have enjoyed using it as well and taking pictures of everything! I wanted to share a few with you now of our new house...we are still a work in progress, but I wanted to give you some ideas of our place...Enjoy!


buffet in dining room












dining room and kitchen














living room
















outside and Coleman's new ride through Fresno State


1 comment:

The Hutto Family said...

LOVE the House & furnishings! You really look like you guys are getting settled in. I am so glad you had such a wonderful Birthday! Thanks Coleman for loving my Best Friend so much! The new camera takes GREAT pictures. Miss you guys.