Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

fun pics from our wedding weekend

I wanted to share some pics that friends and family took the weekend of our wedding..I've had some time to look back at all of our pictures and remember such a great weekend! Coleman and I are so fortunuate to have the most amazing family and friends.

Ben caught the garter...
Mom must have been telling me something important...I look so focused! This was minutes before walking down the isle
The Oxford crew....miss you guys!

First Dance: Billy Joel's "Just the Way You Are" the girls and me at the rehearsal dinner
exiting the church and all the rice! bridal luncheon on Friday

high school best friends.. all bridesmaidsMaid and Matron of Honor
Coleman's sister, Brooke, caught the bouquet and is now engaged!
the happy couple




3 comments:

Mike and Barbara Justice said...

I loved all the pictures from the wedding.---- The wedding was beautiful!!-----
All of your planning paid off.
We miss you and Coleman.

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Hey Mary Beth! We can't wait to see you guys in Orlando next June. We have really enjoyed reading about the move to Fresno. You have done a great job decorating and the wedding pictures are gorgeous. Sending all our love to the west coast!!

The Hutto Family said...

Love all the pictures. It really was a GREAT day!