Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twitter Revelation

I just had to comment on this because I am amazed at how this new medium, Twitter, has captivated me and others. I recently read an article on how Twitter is vastly becoming the way many people get their news and it seemed all too relevant to me today. If you aren’t familiar with Twitter, I’ll just say Google it and you’ll learn more (god, am I becoming tech savvy or what?)

So back to my point. On twitter, I am following George Stephanopoulos and John McCain, among many other celebs, pseudo-celebs, and normal folk I call friends. Steph. And McCain had been hyping up this Q and A twitter between them to happen today. I was just recapping my twitters throughout the day and became so interested in what they were saying to one another and thought….Isn’t this what we watch interviews on TV for? LOL…And now I was getting this info through TWITTER….Absolutely, this IS the new medium through which we get info, much like Facebook. Will Twitter reach the legendary status Facebook has? I guess only time will tell….But by my accounts, it is well on its way.

If you want to Twitter go to www.twitter.com to find our more. You can follow my twitters at mary_eliza and Coleman's at uk6deuce or just see my Twitter feed on this blog.

Enjoy!

No comments: