Week 1 is complete and Caroline really liked the sweet potatoes! She laughed everytime we fed her and grabbed for the spoon. Week 2 started today with squash and she seemed to like that too....So far so good!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello-
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!
1 comment:
Hello-
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment