Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

update on pictures

I know I have promised to put up pics of our new place.....but, I just discovered that my camera is broken! I do have a birthday coming up, so hopefully I may get a new one then!

Give me a few more weeks and I should have some ready.

Fresno State's first home game is September 13 vs.Wisconsin. I hope to have my camera by then so I can take some pics. The game is on TV...ESPN 2.....7:30 PM Pacific so that's 9:30 and 10:30 for most of our friends...ouch! That's something to stay up for!

Did anyone see the stat on TV during the game Monday that Fresno State travels more miles to play games than any other school on the mainland? Probably because we played at Rutgers and later this season travel to Cajun Country to play Louisiana Tech....LA Tech? Yeah, that's right they are in our conference, the WAC....odd I know....I am most likely not going to the Tech game, if you were wondering. Not sure if Coleman is either.

3 comments:

The Hutto Family said...

Saw Monday nights game...Go Fresno State Bulldogs! Hope you are settling in okay. We miss you.

Totally Thompson said...

Glad that y'all are getting settled in--and I do look forward to pictures! As for furniture, Scott and I are fans of auctions (trust me, it's worth it!) and I am always looking for deals in "antique" stores like The Depot and Mustard Seed. We have gotten 1big piece a year. We're headed to Wake Forest this weekend--Go Rebels!

Mike and Barbara Justice said...

Hi, babe. It is good to read about everything going on in your life in California. I can't wait to see pictures of your house. Get them to me as soon as possible.

Your dad is glad that you are finally a BULLDOG.(even if it is Fresno State)