Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's 2009

So, we are are back. Back to the blog. It was a nice long holiday and we really enjoyed the extended time to visit family and friends. I am going to steal a posting idea from Mary and Scott and break our holiday events into separate posts. That way I can get everything in a logical order as to when they happened!

Before going back in time, I want to report some good news that I have accepted a new job! I am the Associate Registrar at Alliant International University. Alliant is a private university based here in CA with campuses in San Diego, Irvine, LA, Fresno, Sacramento, San Fran, and Mexico City. In Fresno, I will be working specifically with graduate students. I'm very excited about this opportunity and feel very fortunate to have found a job in my related field at this time with the way our economy/job market has been affected.

More to come.....

1 comment:

Totally Thompson said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your new job!! I know you are super excited (and I'm sure Coleman is too). Can't wait to read more of your holiday posts...