Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Barnes Holiday Post 1- New Mexico Bowl

Coleman and I had a great first visit to New Mexico for the bowl game vs. Colorado State. Of course, the outcome wasn't what we had hoped for, but the bowl experience was a lot of fun. Albuquerque was a great town and we enjoyed all of the events planned around the bowl. Coleman also ventured up to Sante Fe and said it was such a cool city. I was at another event and didn't go, but we definitely want to get back to NM and spend some time in the Sante Fe area. The food was so good and Coleman picked out some great restaurants for us to go to when we had free time....all I have to say is red or green?

Here are a few pics...

the Sandia Mountain view from the stadium
(the game was played on the Univ. of NM campus)
Us at the Pep Rally at the stadium

No comments: