Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

bad blogger

I just visited my blog as I generally do every so many days to see what updates my friends have made....and I just thought, how hypocritical am I that I look forward to seeing updates from friends blogs but haven't updated mine in a month! Yes, I have started s new job but that doesn't take up all of my time...I have just been lazy! But I guess we can all fall victim to that! I promise I am going to finish my holiday blog and move on to 2009 events!

For example, Coleman and I took a great weekend trip to the CA central coast in January that I have been wanting to share with friends....probably one of the best things we have done since we have moved to CA! I hope to share pics with you soon..

On another note, I just saw in our paper online that a tornado touched down in a town about 45 minutes north of us earlier today! The article said it was the first tornado in the area in 13 months. And I thought all we had to worry about were earthquakes and drought! Ah, gotta love mother nature!

1 comment:

Mike and Barbara Justice said...

Yes, I check to read all the news from California, but there has been nothing lately. Post some pictures.
MOM