Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beginning to set up baby's room!

We got our crib in this weekend and set it up. I bought the bedding a few weeks back so we were excited to get it all together to see what it looked like! We are really happy with it and can't wait to see everything in the room come together. We also got a changing table and reclining glider, and are going to paint an old dresser that I used as a kid- can't wait to see what it will look like with a fresh new look. It's hard to believe we have just under 14 weeks left!

We had a great doctor's visit last week. Everything is looking good, baby girl Barnes is kicking and moving every day! I have my glucose test in 2 weeks (hoping everything goes well with that) and I have the Rhogam shot a week after that in 3 weeks since I am Rh-Negative. If you aren't familiar with this, it's no biggie, just a necesssary shot in case baby's blood type is different than mine.

A few pics as we prepare the nursery...



Sunny Swivel Reclining Glider by Harmony Kids


Changing Table by Jenny Lind

2 comments:

The Hutto Family said...

LOVE the Bed & LOVE the bedding! It's great & you can do so much with it! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
Thanks for the update. Miss you lots, Natalie

Barbara said...

Baby Girl's bed looks ready for her. See you soon. Love MOM