Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy 2 Year Anniversary

Coleman and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary yesterday...The real celebration will be this weekend when we head to San Diego for the Memorial Day weekend! Here are a few photos from the past 4 or so years....

Matt and Kim Summers wedding in Kentucky, Summer 2006.
This was my first visit to KY with Coleman and also when I met his family.

Our wedding day, May 24, 2008


This was probably one of the first UK football games I went to...Coleman insisted I wear the appropriate attire for a game.

This was my first UK shirt and I still have it, but it doesn't fit so much these days :)

One of our many trips to San Francisco, probably our favorite city (that we've visited) on the west coast...But, it may be tied with San Diego :) We like them both for different reasons.


Lake Tahoe, Summer 09 for Dan and Lindsay McLean's wedding.

No comments: